- Easy Apply
Patient Conversation Media (PCMi) is seeking a healthcare minded Social Media Intern to increase visibility of our digital healthcare brands. The ideal candidate will be fluent in social media, with knowledge of healthcare delivery, hospitals, pharmaceutical products, diagnostic testing and primary care providers. Must be a great written and oral communicator and know how to translate ‘health-speak’ into understandable consumer language.
• Manage and engage followers on various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and blogs
• Create and manage an editorial calendar
• Monitor and track key metrics
• On-board contributing experts – content for profile page, activate LinkedIn and Facebook website links
• Integrate newsletter registration within the expert’s web site
• Work with hospital Social Media coordinators to promote the hospitals’ expert news articles within the hospital’s social media channels
• Enthusiasm and passion about social media
• Strong writing and communications skills
• Friendly and conversational
• Demonstrated experience working with Facebook, Twitter and blogging platforms
• Fast learner
• Creative – can think outside the box.
• Detail oriented, team player that is technology savvy
• Ideally has some experience in healthcare