Social Media Assistant
- Easy Apply
Looksharp is a San Francisco based tech start-up looking to launch the career of every student and new grad. Funded by leading investors including Dave McClure, Mitch Kapor, Artis Ventures and Subtraction Capital, Looksharp currently works with over 10 million students and 30,000 employers.
We're looking for a fantastic marketing intern who is particularly skilled in story telling and social media to help us grow and engage our student audience with creative marketing campaigns.
Looksharp has a history of creating standout internships–all of our interns are considered fully integrated members of our team and have the opportunity to directly impact the growth and the results of our business. If selected you will get to work directly with Looksharp's VP of Marketing, be trained on how to use the newest marketing tools and software and be taught how to manage large-scale marketing campaigns.
This is a part-time position, based in our San Francisco office, located in the heart of SOMA, and in a building shared by other startups including Task Rabbit, Datahero and more.
What you will learn:
In addition to an hourly salary we provide monthly skill development workshops where you will get in-depth training in professional skills ranging from "How to Code as a Marketer" to "SEO Tips and Secrets." In addition, on the job you will learn:
- How to integrate long term goals and short term tactics into a clear marketing strategy.
- How to use critical social media/marketing software including SproutSocial, Google Analytics, ExactTarget, and more.
- How to grow various social media channels including LinkedIn groups, Twitter accounts, Instagram and more.
- The day to day activities of how a start-up company is run.
- Background in english, journalism, marketing, business, communications, sales or related field.
- Organized and detail-oriented. An articulate and extremely strong communicator.
- Ability to multi-task and meet various deadlines.
To apply use the button below!