Wedding Planner Assistant
- Easy Apply
InternMatch is a Silicon Valley based tech start-up looking to transform how students and young professionals find internships and entry-level jobs. Funded by leading Silicon Valley investors including Dave McClure and Mitch Kapor, InternMatch is already the leading internship platform in the US. We just raised $ 4 million in Series A funding and expanded our platform to offer entry-level jobs. We're looking for rockstar marketing interns who are excited about changing the way students and companies connect.
InternMatch has a history of creating standout internships – all of our interns are considered fully integrated members of our team and have the opportunity to directly impact the growth and results of the business. If selected you will get to work directly with InternMatch’s VP of Marketing, be trained on how to use the newest marketing tools and software and be taught how to manage large-scale marketing campaigns.
This is a part-time position, based in our San Francisco office, located in the heart of SOMA, and in a building shared by other innovative startups (like TaskRabbit and DataHero).
What you will learn:
In addition to an hourly salary and our internship workshops there are many additional benefits to working with InternMatch. You will learn:
- How to integrate long term goals and short term objectives into a clear marketing strategy.
- How to use project management software and tools like HootSuite, MailChimp, and Google Analytics
- How to customer feedback to help define and develop product roadmap.
- The day to day activities of how a start-up company is run
- Nuanced event and social media marketing strategies from InternMatch advisors -- many of whom are recognized as global leaders in their field.
- Background in english, journalism, marketing, business, communications, sales or related field.
- Organized and detail-oriented. An articulate and extremely strong communicator.
- Ability to multi-task and meet various deadlines.
To apply use the button below!